Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged, Portals, and Snowmen

In a show of solidarity with the blogging community at large, I suppose I must continue this game of tag.

Abigore over at fear.win was gracious enough to include me in this game of cyber-tag. Therefore, as per the rules of engagement, I must find my first commenter and tag 5 others. This may be rather difficult (not the first commenter part as I only have to go back to October), as we're on about the third day of this and I'm pretty sure there are "no tagbacks" as we used to say in the schoolyard.

Be that as it may, my first commenter happened to be the lovely Saresa over at Destructive Reach. Go there and see... gasp! She doesn't appear to have been "tagged" yet. Well then, we'll have to fix that, lets see who else I read regularly that hasn't been tagged in hopes that maybe they'll see my tag...

Holla if you're in my five:
Saresa @ Destructive Reach.
Grumble N Autumn @ the blog of the same name.
Psychonia @ My Life As A Cartoon.
Skeleton Jack over at his blog.
Tigerfeet @ Secret Agent Cat.

Good luck finding your tag at my little watering hole :-). I enjoy all of those blogs though, so in any case the linkage is good stuff. I was introduced to blogging by a druid so I have a soft spot in my heart for that community, even though they decidedly do NOT kill things slowly. The DK shout out is more understandable. And yay for blogging warlocks. We seem to be the few, the proud.... the sinister?

In other news, I found yet another use for the portal spell in my quest to justify its existence. So if for some reason you wanted to try and solo (then later duo with your pally) regular Shattered Halls AND you don't have the key, there is an old warlock trick you can do. Namely, you use that clever emo fire spell that shoot waves of heat out from you and kills you at the same time. Then ghost through the gate to raise on the other side. It would be a pain if we had to do this every time, so leave your portal there and then, Viola!, instant access. You can come and go as you please for the duration of the spell. It's a stretch, I know, but at least I felt clever.

And finally, if you haven't been a snowman yet, I suggest you try it on for size:

2 comments:

  1. What I thought was cool about this little game of tag is that we can see that a lot of us bloggers actually read each others blogs. I was going to tag Skeleton Jack and Sar @ Destructive Reach but I couldn't read Too Many Anna's post to see if she had taged either of them. It's also a good chance to bring attention to newer blogs that you might have overlooked. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I just assumed those people hadn't been tagged because I didn't see the response post.

    Attention is good :-).

    ReplyDelete